If you already have solidity smart contracts, you can deploy them on XinFin.Network to be eligible for free XDC coin bounty till June 30, 2020.
If you already have solidity smart contracts, you can deploy them on XinFin.Network to be eligible for free XDC coin bounty. Bounty valid till 30 June 2020. Interesting DApps will have provisions to get marketing grants on top of the bounty.
How to Deploy Contract on XinFin Network?
Easy step by step guide to deploy the smart contract on XinFin Testnet (Apothem) through XinFin Remix and XinPay.:
1. Install XinPay
2. Navigate to Remix XinFin Network
3. Click on settings - choose your compiler (e.g. 0.4.19+commit.c4cbbb05).
4. Note that optimization is unchecked.
5. Login to XinPay and choose MainNet network
6. Go back to the compile tab
7. Delete the contents of the example contract
8. Paste in your contract (it should auto compile)
9. Click on the run tab
10. Click on the deploy button
11. Once XinPay opens, choose your gas price and click ‘Submit’ to sign your transaction
12. Open XinPay again and click on the transaction hash, which should redirect you to something like https://explorer.xinfin.network/tx/0x2a945a...
12. Once published, click on the contract address which should be a URL like https://explorer.xinfin.network/token/xdc939286efd740a429457ba...
13. Click on ‘Contract Source‘ tab on XDC Explorer and click Verify and Publish
14. Set the name of the contract to the exact name as that in Remix and the compiler to the same exact version as that in Remix. Once done, set optimization to “No” if you didn’t click it on Remix in Step 3.