Terms of service
These Terms were last updated on Februar 27, 2020
Crypto-Potential – also means ("We", "Our" "Us" "Provider").
User – also means ("You", "Your" or "Customer").
www.crypto-potential.com – also means ("Website").
Data - the prices and other market data that is (i) owned by Provider and (ii) obtained by Provider from exchanges and other sources delivered to Customer as described in these Terms and on the Website.
Third Party Data - the prices and other data that is (i) not owned by Provider and (ii) obtained by Provider from exchanges and other sources delivered to Customer as described in these Terms and on the Website.
Content - content through the Website that is copyrighted and/or trademarked work of Provider or Provider’s third-party licensors and suppliers. For clarity, Content shall include all such content accessed by you at any time.
MODIFICATIONSProvider reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Website, Data and Third Party Data or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If Provider modifies these Terms, Provider will post the modification on the WebSite or provide you with notice of the modification through offical social media channels. Provider will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Webite, Data and Third Party Data after Provider has posted a modification on the Website or has provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to You, Your only recourse is to cease using the Website, Data and Third Party Data.
REGISTRATIONIn order to access the Site, Web Services, Data and Third Party Data, You must register to create an account (“Account”). During the registration process, You will be required to provide certain information and You will establish a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding Your password. You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under Your Account, whether or not You have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized use of Your Account.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIESYou agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Content from the Website
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Website, whether commercially or free of charge
- Use or introduce to the Website any data mining, crawling, "scraping", robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Website, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by Provider). Certain data and other information within the Website is available by registration, or by purchase.
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Website or any server or network connected to the Website or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Website
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Website, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website or Content; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Website or any Provider's server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Website by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website)
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content
- Use the Website or Content for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Provider) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, software and services needed for you to access and use the Website, and paying all charges related thereto.
Other than specifically set forth herein, (i) the Website, Data, and Third Party Data are delivered to customer on an “as is” basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information provided, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, quality, or performance, (ii) Provider makes no warranty that the Website, Data, and Third Party Data will meet Customer's specific objectives or needs; (iii) Provider makes no warranty that the Website, Data, and Third Party Data will be free from errors or bugs; and (iv) Provider makes no warranty that there will be uninterrupted operation of the Website, Data, and Third Party Data. Customer acknowledges that (i) any data downloaded through the use of the and Website is done at its own discretion and risk, and that Customer will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of applications or data that results from the download of such data and (ii) the foregoing exclusions and disclaimers of warranties are an essential part of these Terms and formed the basis for determining the price charged for the Content. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Provider or elsewhere shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the limitations set forth above may not apply.
The services are provided "As is" and "As available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Crypto-potential, it's licensors, and its third party service providers do not warrant that the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Crypto-potential does not control, endorse, or take responsibility for any content available on or linked to the services or the actions of any third party or user. while Crypto-Potential attempts to make your access to and use of our Services safe, we do not represent or warrant that Our services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITIATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Crypto-Potential's predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site, even if Crypto-Potential has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Crypto-Potential or any of its predecessors', successors', parents', subsidiaries', affiliates', officers', directors', shareholders', investors', employees', agents', representatives' and attorneys' and their respective heirs', successors' and assigns' total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed $1. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in which case some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users.
Cryptocurrency information is provided to you by:
- CoinCap.io API
- CoinMarketCap.com API
Sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com
Every formula and data information acquired on this Website, social media websites of the Provider or YouTube channel is a strict property of the Provider and You are obliged to ask for a permission to use it for commercial purposes.