Michael has given a stick to this post
ZENZO Core v2.1.0 is a highly recommended, but non-mandatory update. This release is available for all of the main operating systems that includes Windows, Mac, and Linux. Version 2.1.0 has a wide range of improvements on the network side, as well as the client side. Some of these updates include: a decentralized price display (next to the balance in the GUI, which currently only displays USD, but plans are to include other fiat price tickers and cryptocurrency price tickers), Masternode.conf hot-reloading (users no longer have to restart their wallet to start their masternodes), ZNZ burning (users can now not only burn ZNZ in the debug console, but they can include a unique message that will show on-chain of up to 80 bytes of data), scam protection (when a user types a command in the debug console that could expose private information, they are warned that this may be a scam and not to share this information with anyone), and improved performance and interaction with the ZENZO Forge.
Key Features & Updates:
- Decentralized Price Display (USD)
- Masternode.conf Hot-Reloading (No Restart Needed)
- ZNZ Burning & On-Chain Messaging
- ZENZO Wall (Displays ZNZ Burn Messages in Real-time)
- Scam Protection Warnings (Debug Console)
- Improved Performance & Interaction with the ZENZO Forge
- Increased Security & Stability
- Patch CVE-2018–17145 (INVDoS exploit)
Download the latest ZENZO Core v2.1.0 here!